Wednesday, February 24, 2010

American Idol and Old People

Is it odd that my step dad watches American Idol every single night that it's on AND takes notes AND spends two hours CALLING in his votes afterwards? Jim once told me that a lot of older people watch the show but I disagree.

6 comments:

  1. he takes NOTES?! and calls?! OMG, LOL, repeatedly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want to LOL? Picture me, in my room, with my headphones on (connected to my laptop) and having to CRANK the volume so I don't have to hear his "observations" which he feels compelled to shout at the top of his lungs for some reason. Seriously, he's soooo loud. It's like living with the Jolly Green Giant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it is totally odd. i imagine you dad is yelling at the tv like i yell at a ut football game. is that what it is like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, he's just talking in what he would call his usual voice to my mom who is sitting three feet away yet I can hear him in my room with the door closed and the headphones on. I wish he was yelling at the tv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best I could do Buster...
    http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/boxcarmerrill/?action=view&current=006-4.flv

    ReplyDelete